Sunday, July 10, 2011

Single and Ready to Mingle...WITH CATS.

Meet Debbie, your average online dating contestant. She graduated at Villanova, likes the occasional leisurely run, and has a burning passion for cats. Don't believe me? Take a look:




I am allergic to cats, therefore I have never been too fond of them. But, considering the popularity of cats on the internet, I'd say this girl's a winner (DUH!). And don't you dare test her love for the feline race; she might just cough up a hairball on you.

This video has been all over Youtube, getting almost 12 million views in a week. Auto-tune The News (a Youtube channel who does what their name suggests) made a remixed version of the video:





Ladies and gentlemen, I think we found our next Animal Hoarders star.

No comments:

Post a Comment