Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Coming Attraction - Geeky Goodness is Headed Your Way

Ready to take a look ahead at some coming attractions?



First, gaze upon my pretend boyfriend Chris Hemsworth and the rest of the gang in Asgard. I am very excited for this sequel to Thor.


I liked Kenneth Branagh's Shakespearean take on "Thor" better than most, but I can't wait to see what Alan Taylor's "The Dark World" will look like. He's directed several episodes of "Game of Thrones." No Red Weddings, please.

Oh, Sleepy Hollow, you had me at "Heads Will Roll." 

 
FOX, give me something to make up for the absence of Fringe and the frustration of watching the Keystone FBI agents on The Following. I only hope this show doesn't go the way of New Amsterdam. A show that I still miss.
 
 
I'm waiting anxiously for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special -  10 and 11 together! My two favorite Doctors... Wait, maybe 4 and 5 are my favorite Doctors... I'm still pretty excited. Thank you BBC for keeping my favorite show alive longer than I've been alive.


Speaking of Brit TV, Sherlock! Hurry back to us Benedict Cumberbatch and Bilbo!

 
 This isn't exactly new, but if you've ever enjoyed the Dark Shadows Television series, you must read the current comic book series. Maybe I should call it a graphic novel. Whatever it is, this fabulous book picks up right where the series ended and sets the prefect tone with a compelling storyline. This almost makes up for what Tim Burton did to one of my favorite shows ever...almost. 
 
 
Cyn
 
Cyn Mackley is edits and writes for a tech website, works in a newsroom and watches too much television. You can find her recipes and fiction plus a few craft projects at http://cyndaverse.blogspot.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment